Pages

Featured Post

Dude...That's Me

I know what you're probably thinking...dude just ripped off Aerosmith.  And then you thought, "Hey, a guy isn't allowed to sew ...

Thursday, April 27, 2017

First Shirt - The Classic Oxford

Well, here it is, my first shirt.  What a way to jump right back into sewing after not having done anything since the spring of 2015.  I've got to say, I really like this pattern.  It took me a lot longer than I thought, but that was mostly because I was going slowly so I didn't mess up.  Once I got everything figured out, it came along quite nicely.  My next Oxford will be a lot easier and quicker!  I don't have anyone to wear it yet to see how it fits, but as I'm able to I will post some photos of it being worn.  The collar and yoke were probably the toughest parts for me, since I never really had experience with either.  Let me know what you think!



Thanks to Peak-A-Boo Pattern Shop for this awesome pattern (Classic Oxford Button-Up)

No comments:

Post a Comment